View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000073||MAIDENS||Core Application||public||2021-06-29 12:32||2021-06-29 13:13|
|Platform||All||OS||Windows & macOS||OS Version||all supported|
|Summary||0000073: Improve File Browser Look and Functionality|
|Description||Improve File Browser Look and Functionality. The following should be addressed:|
- add a button to "go into" selected folder, next to the "go to parent" folder;
- the controls in the "Folders" pane should be reordered as: Sort order, Go to parent, Go into selected;
- graphic for the sort order indicator should be replaced;
- fix annoyance (not really a bug): when typing the exact name of a file at the current location, its extension is automatically added to what user has typed. User cannot remove it, as it is added again. This should stop.
- add tooltips for all buttons and controls in the window.
- icons and text in list items should change color when the item is selected. See the "Generator Configuration" window for a model on how to implement this.
|Tags||No tags attached.|