View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000075||MAIDENS||Core Application||public||2021-08-26 13:25||2021-08-26 13:25|
|Platform||All||OS||Windows & macOS||OS Version||all supported|
|Summary||0000075: Deleting Sections is Problematic|
|Description||The following behavior was observed in the release version 1.5:|
- in a project with one Section and one instance of the Multiline Generator bound to that Section, if the Section is deleted, the Generator appears to maintain its output binding to the deleted section;
- trying to open the Binding Editor crashes MAIDENS;
- (probably), trying to generate with the now orphaned generator crashes MAIDENS.
There is a workaround (do both):
1. try to manually unbind any generators from the Section you plan deleting, and
2. ensure there is at least one section in the score (maybe create a new, empty one, before deleting the old one).
|Tags||No tags attached.|